Here is what I know for certain:
- When you are coerced into drinking wine at an event mid-day writing a blog later in the evening is an interesting task to accomplish.
- Close talkers fascinate me for about 30 seconds, then they really annoy me.
- When asking, “How did you wind up here?” Some people will give you their lives stories instead of simply telling you why they are at the given event. (I’m grateful all of these people chose to begin their stories post conception…although not by very many months.)
- Artists are kind of crazy (myself included).
- People who think they are artists are even crazier.
- Deaf cats do not come when called. (I don’t think hearing cats do either.)
- Watching postmodern dance while Eminem is playing makes my head and heart hurt…not in a good way.
- I hate the R train. (God, if you exist and are listening, if I do move to Brooklyn please don’t let me fall in love with an affordable apartment off the R line.)
- There is a lot of dance I like.
- There is a lot of dance I do not like.